Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Catharsis



Racists
Homophobes
Racial minorities who hate homosexual people
Gay people who hate racial minorities
People who lack compassion for those who are less fortunate, less talented, less able than they are
Business people who will screw anyone in order to get whatever they can
Baristas who correct me when I order a small coffee (one tall blonde roast coming up {smug smirk})
Liars
Betrayers
Autocorrect
People who text while driving
Climate change deniers
Corrupt politicians (redundant, I know)
Religious people who hate others because MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOUR GOD
Me, when I do anything, or act like anyone on this list (and I have, and it hurts my soul)
Lazy assed government employees who only do the minimum, and who don't give a shit about their customers
Lazy assed non-government employees who only do the minimum, and who don't give a shit about their customers
Bureaucrats who don't understand, or care, that every person, and every situation is different from every other.
People who understand the proper use of a comma

To these (and I'm sure I've missed others), especially today, I'd like to offer up a heartfelt “Fuck You”

No comments:

Post a Comment